Skip to content
SWSS Terms and Conditions
- I understand that South West Swimming School reserves the right to restrict admission at its own discretion.
- No refunds/credits will be given for unattended lessons/pool transfers – if transferred to an alternative venue.
- Refunds are NOT given once a place has been confirmed.
- In case of local lockdown due to COVID we offer credit for paid lesson which is non-refundable.
- Any lesson missed due to COVID isolation or long-term injury we will offer credit which can be used for future courses, only if supported with medical report-this credit in non-refundable.
- In line with the Child Protection policy all swimmers must be supervised at ALL times prior/during/after each session.
- Only children under the age of 8 should be supervised by their parent/guardian in changing facilities. Adults assisting children should follow their gender for changing facilities.
- Use of video/photography is prohibited at any of our venues.
- No food to be consumed at any of our venues.
- It is the parents/guardians responsibility to ensure the safe supervision of all swimmers/spectators whilst on the premises.
- If parent/carer or swimmers behaviour becomes unacceptable they will be excluded from the course.
- We do not guarantee the same teacher for every lesson although we make every effort to offer as much continuity as possible.
- Property is left at owners risk; please avoid bringing valuable items to the pool.
- Parking restrictions applies at all venues-NO PARKING AT ANY VENUE WITHIN THE SCHOOL GROUNDS
- We reserve the right to cancel any course due to lack of bookings.
- On payment it is deemed that you agree to all South West Swimming School Ltd Terms and Conditions.
- All information is correct at time of print.